Monday, November 30, 2009

Done all my presentation


Huu~~~
finally can update my blog...
last week I kept working,non-stop working...
friday,saturday and sunday full shift~
36 hours stand untill my legs pain like hell!
today I wear a new formal shirt went college><
maybe because of this shirt make me more confidence,
I dint feel nervous when present...
first we present in a group when sociology tutorial class...
after tat I went Miss Chiang class n prepare my
english presentation...
actually our class is B105,
but HC college IT system really suck...
the screen cnt connect v the laptop...
so we change the class to multimedia room that side...
really waste my time=.=
but I feel happy after done mt all presentation..
now need to finish my graphic deseign
group assignment~
GO GO GO~

No comments: