Thursday, November 26, 2009

Last busy week in college

Today got sociology test,
before that day I studied until 2am...
In this semester,
I think Sociology is the easier subject...
I like the lecturer Miss Ooi so much...
she is funny and kind...
Every time go in her class,
you wont felt boring in class...
maybe she dint care about we all talkative
at the back keep talking or play poker XD
when I just finish my essay,Kah Chun passed up his paper ad...
after a few minute,I passed up my paper too..
luckily what I score to read is in the question d...
yesterday I done my graphic design assignment
with Eleen , Li Wen and Siew Hui...
now I need to prepare my Spoken English presentation,
and Sociology presentation,
and Basic News last assignment...
den I no need go to college d^^
just wait the final exam on December...
now I busy with so many things,
when I can get a rest again?

No comments: