Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

MNG warehouse put all present in the table! FULL!

Yesterday is 24 December,
luckily I off tat day,
so call Li Wen and Eleen went out to celebrated Christmas...
We went Queensbay shopping and bought many present...
This year is the year I bought most present for my friends...
I need to exchange present v MNG staff and my buddies!
when 16 December is Li Wen birthday,
but we dint celebrated v her,
so this time we also bought a birthday present for her,
I think she will felt surprised~
because of traffic jam,
Wen came here late,
she reached Queensbay at 4pm,
that time we wait her until very moody...
but when we saw her use her cute sound apologized v us,
we dint angry v her d,hahahaha...
we watched ''Treasure Hunter'' at 4.30pm,
after that we sat in J.CO n open our present...At KFCThe presents I gave Eleen N WenOutside cinemaJ.CO couple yogurt~Yummy!

I think Li Wen very surprised n touched,
because she knew Eena also got share the birthday present...
She very thanksful for us^^
Well...I like the present from Eleen n Li Wen also...
thanks my buddies!
After that I went Cindy house ate dinner...
At night,we join her boyfriend all went gurney to countdown...
but we felt bored at gurney,Outside gurney plaza saw a big Christmas tree!

so we change the plan,
we went HARD ROCK CAFE!
Oh My God~~~
When we reached thr juz realized that 21 above juz can go in HARD ROCK...
ISH~~~ DOWN!Cindy v meHard Rock Hotel is beautiful!Pink Christmas tree~
so we went Screw Ball...
we just can drink and sing at Screw Ball!
but the time passed away so fast...
Near 5am I juz back to my home...
Today I exchange present v all staff!
very fun and happy...
I get a botol,shower gel,lips oil,accessories....
they alll bring many food n share v us...
so today can ate a free lunch,hehe~
this is my christmas!
Merry Christmas^^

No comments: