Monday, August 31, 2009

National Day

Today is National Day!
But it is nothing special 4 me...
today is juz a good chance to earn money of shopping mall~
I see every shop lets got do sales,except my shop MNG..
today woke up late,I think is 10am something,
coz i work 7pm at night..
Nothing to do at hom..
When I open my phone..
Suddenly received 3 msg from Eleen,Wallance n Irvine~
wow~they all sent me yesterday mid-night...
so i juz reply one by one..
Juz Irvine reply me,he date me go gurney watched movie..
Damn boring at hom><
so I went out and go gurney by bus..
maybe today is public holiday,all bus is cum very fast~
Actually I wan to watch THE SCREEN,
it is a ghost movie..
but don't know why it stop showing already..
Nothing other choice..
I choose a funny movie..
ALIEN IN THE ATTIZ!Started I din hav interested v this kind movie..
Coz I din watched 3D cartoon movie,
but after watched I feel great n fun~
I love the SNUG the little alien in movie,
it is cute~
after watched movie,I straight away go work..
today hav threeple pay!!
Is good^^ That means per hour RM15~
When I reach Qbay still early..
so I go find Tina to discuss something important~
We buy Cornaeto Sundae Chocolate n sit in Mcd ~
wat the important?
1st, I wan to change work again..
she intro me to work in DIGI event,
per day RM80,cool!
but I need to resign the job of MNG..
so i need more time to thinking..
2nd,I need to borrow money from Tina~
if I din have this money..
I cnt pay the college fee of this Sem,
Thanks Tina~
You r my lucky star~

2 comments:

♥my LOVE♥my MAN♥my STYLE♥my EVERYTHING♥ said...

wow~~u have a very interesting merdeka day ya..dun even date me for long time! haha~~

Suet Ling said...

Ah Voon~ You got class,every time date u n Angela also hard=.=
miss u all~