Monday, August 24, 2009

Sem 2 at college

Finally,my holiday is finish..
I'm back to college n take my result~
Tis sem I m Year 1 Sem 2
So nervous n scare i fail my subject..
Luckyly,i get D in Micro,no need retake~HOO~~
So happy,but my english teacher din change==
Still is Ms.Chiang tat ''Lao Yi'',haiz~
After see my time table,the class muz stay at college until 5pm..
I wan go work at 7pm,so rush n busy..
So scare cnnt do my assignment!
To9 check the PTPTN loan,i get 12,000,so happy^^
but tis sem my fee muz pay by my dad..
coz after 1 month juz cn get the money...
today i go out 11.30am until 11pm nite juz cum bac to hom..
Coz after take result n check the class time,
we go gurney eat lunch n shopping,
after tat we go Salice new house n discuss the problem of the new house...
den Leslie fetch me go work..
so busy today~but im happy v tis busy day
Good luck of tis sem,guys~

No comments: