Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dear eleen birthday

Today is Eleen birthday,we planning to celebrated at red-box...
Well, I must help to invite people...
I call they all who wan go the party~
Last night I call Steven n contact with Jeniffer,Ethan all..
Who know they got class,so just Steven can go=.=
This morning asking Shine,Jeremy they all again,but they are not free..
I try to invite Irvine,Charles too..Lolx~
Just one of them can go..
After sure who can go,Eleen booking the room of 12pm~
When finish settle my loans document in office,we follow Steven car go Gurney!
When on the way,suddenly felt that the car is not enough sit~
So we U turn back to college and take Eleen car...
I know is really waste the time~
When reach Gurney,we so hungry already,
me and Steven bought Mcd for lunch..
After a few minutes,all guys is reached to red-box~
We kept order song and singing..That Wallance really beh paiseh~
Sing until sound is ''walk away'' liao still wan to continue..
When 1pm the waiter take the cake inside room and give her a surprise~
This fruit cake is Kah Chun prepare,yummy!
Eleen felt touched,today she always thanks to us~
I know she never forget this special day..
I hope she can make it true of birthday wish~
Enjoy your 19 years birthday^^
When finish the party,we try our best go back to college~
Eleen driving fast,but..
We still late,we reached class when 3.20pm..
Miss Chiang seen be siok with us~
Luckyly Wallance din go in class...

No comments: