Thursday, September 17, 2009

Relax^^

Yesterday I am off~
long time din rest ad...
Huu~~~Is so so so relax~
Morning we all 20 people went Xi Yang Yang ate breakfast...
after that we go back to college and waiting the class of sociology~
when finish class,I go back home n bath den return to college again!
So rush! make Zoell n Tina wait me,paiseh nia!
Zoell fetch us went Queensbay to watch''Where got ghost''...
This movie showing a few weeks ad...
But still see the cinema full..
after movie we having dinner at sushi king~
Wow! Tina friend order many food...
I really full yesterday night>.<
Full until today morning also din't feel hungry~
but Him Keat suggest went to ''Dian Sin Zhi Jia'' eat dim sum...
Arh.... I wanna keep fit leh...Next week wanna go my cousin wedding party!
I must wear dress,
wanna keep fit and look slim when wear the dress~
Gambateh~

No comments: