Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Movie Day

Yesterday,hanging out v Lee Wen,Eleen,Tina n Jeremy...I haven't watch movie for a long time coz I am busy work in this sem break..We went to Qb watched movie,but I felt disappointed v the movie.Early in the evening,we went TGI Friday having a great dinner !
Even though I work at Qb,but this is the first time I walk inside TGI.
We dunno how to make order,luckily Zhi Ee work as waitress at this restaurant.She can introduce us the food patiently...Finally,we order the food that we never try before...they are busy take photo...hehe...Pineapple sunrise,my favorite drinkOur appetizer...but taste saltyguess what Jeremy order?I forget the name of this food..something like chicken v cheese match briyani rice

After dinner,we went cinema watch The Last Airbender~
I knew Tina is bored when she watching The Last Airbender...
after that Jeremy suggest us a funny movie LA COMEDIE HUMAINE...in chinese named Ren Jian Xi Ju!this is a suck movie...pls dont watch the movie it's the worst movie ever to be release !
Actually we are decided to go Happy fun park yesterday,but I heard that all the game inside the fun fair very expensive.Well...we wan to save money and make a good decision,watch movie!

No comments: