Thursday, August 26, 2010

Start the 1st week of this sem

Yeah~~~ Finally I am back to college,I miss my frens,I miss the time when we rushing assignment,I miss the time when we talk nonsense v lecturer,I miss the rice of canteen,I miss the activities since break time!Hahaha!What I did in this first week?Opppssss~~~Let me think about it...we went to eating v my batch,went to cinema to watched movie,went to mall shopping...What I did in college,finding my new group members,found my new adviser,check my schedule,take my result,pay my college fee,waste my money,that's all...Where I went mostly on this week?Qb,Gurney,restaurent,college,I thk the time I stay at home is decrease day by day...Busy rite? xD At the end, I wan to say that finally I get Jolin new album!!!Stay tune..I will update my blog when I free...=)I miss the fried fish fillet at Little Cottege,nice and cheap! RM9.90 only v mushroom soup,butter bun,coffee and mango pudding...She's ordered Mexico Chicken! the food of Clinic Cafe,i thk that is tom yam fried rice,expensive but normal,I thk we never go there again!Lee Wen with spec xDs
Sushi King,now got promotion,if u eat before 5pm got 20% discount for every plate of sushi!must go to try!Jolin! I pre-order on laz month...finally I get it!My final project of advertising!Thx for those who help me in this project! appreciate it =)

No comments: