Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Suddenly realized today is Halloween day...
I went Chawrasta pasar v my college mates on morning...
They all interview the peoples in pasar...after interview we went to gurney plaza...
just stayed there a while...
Leslie fetched Jeremy back first...
then we went Queensbay ate lunch n do assignment...
A lots of assignment n presentation is coming in November...
Mass com,Spoeken English,Sociology...
Leslie helped me do the power point of presentation,
thanks for your helped!
just around 2 hours,
the power point is completed...
So we went cinema watched ''THIS IS IT''
this movie is about the last concert of Michael Jackson...
damn nice movie~
After that, I straight away went MNG to work...
I saw many''ghost'' in mall...
they all join a competition of Halloween party~
follow the team today,
Ah Jack also make himself like vampire~
cool!

No comments: