Sunday, October 25, 2009

Have a tiring day

Tonight suddenly write in english,
because Eleen n other friend who dunno chinese,
u see i write engllish ad~
Dun told me cannot understand what I write oh!
Today very tired...
Full shift again~MNG really not enough staff..
but dunno why my manager duwan hire another staff...
today actually my lunch time is 1pm...
and i promise Tina eat v them,
but when she come my shop,
just realized my shop left 1 person,
that's me~
I jaga fitting room n selling floor...
very pity u know?
but luckily other staff come early,
after 2pm is my lunch time!
Me,Ah Phoon,Charles eat the set lunch of Breeks again...
Sien loh~ after a few minute Him keat join us also~
when I back to my shop...
I meet Ann v her bf at MNG...
She so surprised when she meet me...
when 6om I break again,
I chaeck my msg in hp,Tina ask me went to Brands Outlets bought a t-shirt...
Cuz 3 of shirt just RM 50...
I share v Yen Wai n Tina..lolx
we r supporter of Brands Outlets~
when 7pm Mei Qi cum to Quennsbay find me...
very miss her,she is my best friend when I work in Esarli...
today is tired,I cannot imagine how the life when MNG do sales again !

No comments: