Friday, October 9, 2009

Specail day for me

Today i went to red box v my secondary skul best fren
got Pei voon,Ah yoke,Mei Yan,Yoshin they all~
Long time din saw they all~
felt high just now XD
Some of my fren is busy n not free,but they still give me present~
Thanks Shan Jiet darling,n Jin yu...


I never angry coz i understand u all got class n work !


Yu jun,angela,jia yun,sze jie,n somore of union girl...


When 4pm we sign in the room...


we meet ah tatt,salice,leslie,eleen,stefenie n cynthia beside my room!


is too near my room..leslie always come my room n kacau us=.=


when 5.30pm Charles call me to go Starbucks n discuss went to which restaurent...


Actually I din felt hungry,but they all wan celebrated birthday v me early...


finally we went to Sushi King...


I order 3 plates of sushi is enough ad,very full tat time... lolx...


Thanks for xiao toong n ah phoon they bring the present for me!


is a pen-drive!
I love it so much...
this present is from steven,charles,ah phoon,salice,ah tatt n henry!
thank you very much!
at red box...i like the miny cake,so cute~
this is a special day for me^^
ok lah! I wan go work full day tomorow..wanna sleep early~
good nite~

No comments: