Tuesday, June 16, 2009

15June The first time of us...

Yesterday is a very happy day..

I go college and study the visual com class..

Who know tat lecturer so good..

Let us go out wiv a funny reason~

"We go toilet har,Mr.Lim"

Then after count attendance,

we straight away go out from class..

Kah Chun,Carrie,Ethan,Jeniffer and me~

We wan giv Siew Hui suprise..

She is birthday girl..Haha..

We go Farlim buy a cake to celebrate at canteen..

But when reach college,i join Tina all go eat breakfast~

so din accompany Eleen all,paiseh loh..

After go bac to hom is 3sumthing ad..

Irvine sms me and ask me izzit off today?

I reply him yes..then he ask me wan go watch movie?

I din think so much and promise him!

After take bus and reach Gurney is 5.30pm ad..

Tat time is wan wait until &.20 juz can watch movie..

But i hav no transport go bac..

So i call my dad nand my auntie can fetch me bac hom fr Gurney..

But my dad busy and my auntie canot match my movie time..

so he say take bus go bac v me..

After discuss,we buy two ticket of'"Drug Me To Hell"

we ate at foodcourt n shopping to wait the movie time showing...

When near 7.20pm ,we buy popcorn and prepare go in~

The movie sound effect very scary and truth...

so I always look downward,but he is enjoy the movie..

"What kind of this person??..did not scary 1~"

When finish the movie,he accompany with me go take bus to Komtar..

When we reach Komtar bus stop is too late ad..

He is worry about me,so he wait me until got bus come~

And see me go inside bus juz disburden leave fr Komtar and take bus go bac Hostel at Pulau Tikus..

This is first time I wait bus at Komtar when 9sumthing at night~

He say he is same,Haha~

This is the first time we go watch movie..

This is the first time I am affect coz he can accompany me to Komtar and did not back Hostel early..

This is a first time of us...


No comments: