Monday, June 22, 2009

Sorry..

Finally I change my hp~
When I go to college..They all borrow my hp W580i...
We all discuss about the hp model n price~
Who know a happy monday change become unlucky day..
I am sorry to all my fren who care about me..
Sorry Carrie n Eleen..
I skip english without reason n din inform u all..
Sorry b'coz u all still run out from class to find me when raining..
Sorry Li Wen..U accompany me when I no mood..
Make u cnt sleep more...
Sorry Tina.. U oways say u sorry to me...
Actually tat not ur wrong..U juz help me ask wat I wan to know..
I know ur point is good...
Thx u all worry about me..
I will keep into heart 4ever!
I will remember n thx my frens~
I am fine now..don worry!

2 comments:

Irvin3 said...

anyway...
i just can say sorry to u...
sorry

Suet Ling said...

Never mind..
Tats not ur wrong...
We r fren mah!