Monday, June 29, 2009

Presentation at College

Today wake up so early,when 5am I start read my essay of Human Com presentation..
The essay got 4 page long,I cut and mark the point..
Until one paragrafh only..
Coz I can't remember too many things in my bad memory!
When reach college is 7.30 only, we din see any classmate..
So we are the first 1 reach at college..
After a few minutes,Eleen,Kah Chun,Ethan all reach ad..
We are the first group in presentation..
Our group member is:
  1. KahChun
  2. Ethan
  3. Carrie
  4. Alien
  5. Yuet Ling
  6. Rachel
  7. Me

We all din prepare enough..
So I can feel they all so nervous when present..

anyway I not very care how my present,

coz I short cut until 20seconds only..
And I am the last member present in group..
So I juz wan to complete my reading as fast as I can..
After the present over..
we all crazy take photo at outside of class..
I am so happy b'coz all of my fren say I look smart today..^^
I duno how Mr.Razeef and Mr.Aaron giv the mark..
But I hope is pass in the score..
This is our group member
Wiv Kah Chun at classAlien,Ethan
Yuet Ling,Alien

No comments: