Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Transformer2

Today me n Irvine,Salice,Ah Tatt go Gurney GSC watch movie...
Tat is Transformer2, my favourite movie..
wait the time of showing long time ad!!
I like the story about Sam save the word v Optimus,Bumblebee n his gf~
The girl name Meagan Fox..so slim n pretty^^
I reach gurney 1st..After Irvine cum we juz go buy the ticket~
We buy the couple sit n 2 single sit..
Let they sit couple sit,haha~
When Salice n Ah Tatt reach gurney..
They look confused~Y we buy different side?
We juz smlie n "pakat",duwan tell Salice anything..
After eat at Mcd,we juz prepare to go watch movie~
When go inside cenima...
Salice n Ah Tatt so supprise..
Coz they duno is couple sit..
We juz guai guai sit infront they..hehe~
Laz time I watch movie v him,4get to bring jacket..
so cool until die laz time=_=
today oso 4get to bring..so call him to bring jacket 4 me!
When I ask Irvine "u gt bring?"he say he is 4get ad..
SWT!!! bluff me 1..
Who knw at cenima he borrow me the jacket..
Actually I still feeling cool..But anyway thx 4 him!
And make him poor today..paiseh lo!
We go eat Sushi King..oso is pay by AhTat n him..
"Gam Dong" ING^^
Haha...
Today I meet many fren at gurney..
Ethan n Siew Eez..My secondary skul fren Zhi Ee n Hui Ling..
My working fren Ah Liang n Ah Yan..
I feel penang too small..Go where oso cn meet~

At gurney toilet..v Salice~haha..Irvine capture still busy talk..Salice n Ah Tatt..Sushi King^^Lolx..new image of Irvine today..

No comments: